Change Text Size
Know Your Numbers Wellness Screenings
For Employees Only
The Pennsylvania Employees Benefit Trust Fund (PEBTF) offers confidential wellness screenings that give you valuable information about your health and health risks. You may then visit your doctor to discuss your results and set goals for better health. Your health and well-being are important to the PEBTF. If each of us manages our health issues and maintains a healthy lifestyle, we can positively impact our total health care costs. The 2016 wellness screenings are offered to employees only.
To be Considered Participating in the Get Healthy Program for July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018: Employees enrolled in PEBTF medical, prescription drug and/or supplemental benefits must complete a Know Your Numbers wellness screening by December 31, 2016.
Newly Enrolled or Return to Benefits: If you are a newly enrolled employee or an employee reenrolled for benefits after a break in coverage, please refer to the letter you received from the PEBTF. You have 45 days from the date of your letter to complete a wellness screening.
To Schedule a Wellness Screening at an Onsite Event, Quest Diagnostics® Patient Service Center or Print a Physician Results Form:
- Continue to the Quest Diagnostics® Health & Wellness® site by clicking on the link below.
- Returning users may log in with the username and password created last year. If needed, use theForgot username or password? link to retrieve that information.
- If you have not created a username and password, register as a new user. Click on the “Register Now” link in the “Sign Up Now” box. Enter registration key, PEBTF. The registration key is not case sensitive. Create an account by entering your first name, last name, date of birth and last 4 digits of your Social Security number. An email address is required for account set up.
- Schedule your wellness screening at an onsite event, a Quest Diagnostics Patient Service Center or print a Physician Results Form to take to your doctor’s office.
- After your screening, you will receive an email notice when results are available to view online. You will be able to compare your results to previous years’ wellness screenings. Your printed report should arrive in two to three weeks (Patient Service Center and Physician Results Form only). Your results are proof that your wellness screening was recorded by Quest Diagnostics.
To View Results From Your Onsite Screening, Quest Diagnostics® Patient Service Center or You Submitted a Physician Results Form:
- If you have already registered on the Quest Diagnostics website, enter your username and password in the “Sign In” box.
If you have not created a username and password:
- Continue to the Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness site by clicking on the link below.
- Click on the “Register Now” link in the “Sign Up Now” box.
- Enter registration key, PEBTF. The registration key is not case sensitive.
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
- You will be able to access wellness screening results from all years.
Continue to Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness