Know Your Numbers Wellness Screenings
For employees and covered spouses/domestic partners
The Pennsylvania Employees Benefit Trust Fund (PEBTF) offers confidential wellness screenings that give you valuable information about your health and health risks. You may then visit your doctor to discuss your results and set goals for better health. Your health and well-being are important to the PEBTF. If each of us manages our health issues and maintains a healthy lifestyle, we can positively impact our total health care costs. Completion of a wellness screening by both the employee and covered spouse/domestic partner is required to earn the health care contribution waiver.
To Earn a Waiver Beginning July 2016: Employees AND covered spouses/domestic partners enrolled in PEBTF medical and/or supplemental benefits must complete a Know Your Numbers wellness screening by December 31, 2015. By voluntarily participating, you will earn the health care contribution waiver beginning July 1, 2016.
Newly Enrolled or Return to Benefits: If you are a newly enrolled employee or an employee reenrolled for benefits after a break in coverage, please refer to the letter you received from the PEBTF. You have 45 days from the date of your letter to complete a wellness screening.
To Schedule a Wellness Screening at an Onsite Event, Quest Diagnostics® Patient Service Center or You Are Submitting a Physician Results Form:
- Continue to the Quest Diagnostics® Blueprint for Wellness® site by clicking on the link below.
- Register as a new user, even if you have previously registered in prior years. Click on the “Register Now“ link in the “Not Registered Yet” yellow box.
- Enter registration key, PEBTF. The registration key is not case sensitive.
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password.
Note: An email address is required for account set up. If you do not have an email address, you may register by phone by calling Quest Diagnostics at 1-855-623-9355 (855-6-BE-WELL), Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST and Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
To view wellness screening results from your onsite event:
- If you registered for a wellness screening by following the instructions above, enter as a “Returning Participant” and enter your username and password. If you have not created a username and password, please follow the instructions above. You will be able to access wellness screening results from all years.
Continue to Quest Diagnostics Blueprint For Wellness